The HR trends, challenges and learnings since lockdown
Date: Tuesday 24th June 2020
On this webinar I was joined by Ewan Dunlop, Partner Account Manager from BreatheHR, today to discuss the HR trends and challenges that have surfaced during lockdown.
Breathe is an HR software solution that means you can escape the HR related paperwork and admin allowing you to focus on what you do best. It keeps all the tools you need to support your business, together in one place. Breathe has over 8000 customers and 24,0000 users as a result they have some real insights into the trends they have observed over the past few weeks and the trends and challenges they foresee in the next few months.
Topics covered in the webinar included:
- The purpose and use of software platforms will be key in our new working norm.
- The challenges associated with creating confidence and trust as people return to work.
- The importance of a Return to Work policy.
- How do you manage the concerns some of your team may have about returning to work.
- How Breathe can help managers keep track of employment matters.
We have put together a free guide about managing redundancy if all of your employees are not returning to work.
With guidance changing so frequently, we are doing our best to keep you up to date. The information provided in the recording above is our understanding at this point in time (24th June 2020), however as more and different advice becomes available this position may change and we will update accordingly. This is an evolving and unfolding situation, and we take the view that different measures may need to be applied for different sets of circumstances at an appropriate time. We as a team are available to discuss with you what measures are available to you.