In this next webinar we will be discussing the HR trends, challenges and learnings since lockdown and what we can learn from them as we go forwards. I’m delighted to be joined by Ewan Dunlop, Partner Account Manager from Breathe.
Breathe is an HR software solution that means you can escape the HR related paperwork and admin allowing you to focus on what you do best. It keeps all the tools you need to support your business, together in one place. Breathe has over 8000 customers and 24,0000 users as a result they have some real insights into the trends they have observed over the past few weeks and the trends and challenges they foresee in the next few months.
We will be covering the following topics:
- The trends that Breathe have observed over the weeks and months.
- How Breathe can be used whilst we are working from home and keep us better connected.
- How Breathe can help managers keep track of employment matters.
- What trends and challenges do you see over the coming months.
- Learnings we can take forward to improve our experience at work or working from home.
Join us on Tuesday 23rd June, 12.30pm on Zoom.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions at the webinar and if you would like to submit one in advance please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can register for this webinar here.