How To Manage Reluctant Returners
Date: Tuesday 14th July
Time: 12.30 pm – 1 pm
This week we are continuing on the theme of getting back to work and the workplace. This week we will be sharing with you strategies to cope with reluctant returners. Some of us are eager and willing to get back to work and return to the workplace. Some are a bit more ambivalent and others are reluctant. In this week’s webinar with Charlie Johnston, director at Paratus Executive we will be discussing:
- How do you assess how your team members will react?
- What strategies can you adopt to cope with their reaction?
- Are there genuine and legitimate reasons not to return to work?
- What is the leadership mindset to approach this and deliver a positive outcome?
- What communication will be important in the coming weeks to re-energise the team?
There are no guidebooks or procedural norms for dealing with these sets of circumstances and the rules have not been written. Therefore there are no rights or wrongs but are there some good practice guidelines and constructs that we can draw upon to drive your business forward, regain some lost ground and get the team working together.
Margery has some good practical organisational level strategies to share with you which is the first step but what do you do with the information that you gather? How do you respond and how do you get the team back to work, even those who might be reluctant?